BorneHeart Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mason's Profile

2 posters

Go down

Mason's Profile Empty Mason's Profile

Post by Jackikus Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:34 pm

"In this age, our last hope is each other, and we can't even get that right."

-An old wedding sketch, he looks quite a bit younger in it-
Mason's Profile Aaron_hotchner_by_miss_misery1313-d3civdo

-Status sheet-

Hair: Black, usually kept rather short.

Eyes: Dark Green.

Weight: Roughly 210 pounds free standing.

Height: 6'1

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Mental Health: Wavering

Physical Health: Amazing

-Journal Logs-

Journal Log: 001: I found this journal a few days ago, and uh. Well, I was always told that if you couldn't talk about your problems to others, you should write about them. I don't really understand that, but whatever. I'm not the professional. I guess I'll start tomorrow, I've gotta find some food.  

Scorned, Hated, Not liked, Indifferent, Okay, Friend, Need to Protect, Family, Dead/Gone

Madelynn: I met her almost twenty years before all this happened, in High School. Of course, back then, we were completely different people. Whatever happened between us, I'll never understand, but if she's still alive, well, power to her.
Ava: Ava... Words cannot describe how I feel. She was so beautiful, so smart... My poor Ava... I couldn't protect her... It's been seven years since all this happened, and I can still feel the pain like it just happened yesterday... Oh god how do I get it to stop...
Shaelyn: I met Shae right near the beginning of the whole thing. Shortly after I had lost... Well, that doesn't matter. We've been together since the beginning, and I don't intend on parting with her. She's one of the few people I can trust in this world.
Braden: He's a cool guy I guess. I don't know his motives, but he stitched up Rook after we had gotten attacked by something. I wouldn't quite trust him yet, although he comes across as harmless and sensible.
Vinther: Braden trusts him, Rook trusts him. I guess he can stick around. Haven't talked to him much myself.
Lachlen O'Connor: Dunno his name but he seems smart and sensible. I wouldn't mind getting to know him just a little bit better.
Sabine: I think that's her name... Sabine. At least, that's what Keegan called her before that shitfest. I'm trying not to remember that day.
Keegan: A damn fool, that's for sure. He stole from a group of armed mercenaries, but uh, he didn't deserve what happened to him.
Daniel and his Rangers. Trying to safeguard the general populace. Sounds like bullshit to me, nobody looks out for each other anymore. Not strangers, at least. Regardless, he didn't deserve to die. Especially not like that.
Sanatora: I still remember him beating the hell out of Braden and then throwing him to some kind of mutated hound from hell. I haven't seen him do anything bad recently though. Oh well.

(If I missed anyone, which I'm sure I did, let me know.)
Jackikus
Jackikus

Back to top Go down

Mason's Profile Empty Re: Mason's Profile

Post by Armin 'Lil Thug' Arlert Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:42 am

Thalia, the girl that tried to get peoples blood and recruit for her tribal cannibalistic army.
Armin 'Lil Thug' Arlert
Armin 'Lil Thug' Arlert

Back to top Go down