BorneHeart Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felix (Ass-Graber)'s Personal Life

3 posters

Go down

Felix (Ass-Graber)'s Personal Life Empty Felix (Ass-Graber)'s Personal Life

Post by Nutmeg Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:26 am

Felix Carter        

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sometime's...I just don't give a fuck about life and don't care about who or what I am...I just love fuckin' doing it."
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Felix (Ass-Graber)'s Personal Life BIG-bow
"Whoever is on the other end of this arrow, they better hope I miss or they're gonna have a bad day..."
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Friends in Cherno!"
            Ass-Grab Victim#1  Twisted Evil  (Zoe) - She's a bit of a sexy and feisty woman. I love the types who put up a good fight. Hehe...
                      Tom Dixion - He's a bit of a horder from what I heard but he does keep looking for a fight...one of these days he's gonna get back-stabbed by one of his opponents and that'll mean free shit for everyone...

Lucifier - A gay lover apparantly who I once had feelings for then...things changed. A lot of me is glad she's dead. Confused but I really don't give a shit anymore...she's dead for good. And probably got pissed on while in the grave.
     -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carter, Felix. Prisoner 00832.
               Felix Carter was a 26 year old prisoner in Lima, OH at the Allen County Prison (My dad IRL worked there). He was put into jail for multiple crimes such as First Degree Murder, Rape (Sex with a 18 year old), robbery, Possession Illegal Firearms on Property, and Possession of drugs. He was sentenced to 45 years in a higher Federal Holding Facility (Guarded by FBI.). When the Apocalypse hit, the infected prisoners were going mad and havicking on the Prison guards as Felix took another approach and tried to escape by stealthing it.

Felix was able to escape the Allen County jail with his records with him, he was able to also find a dead looter with cool shit such as a tinted Visor, and winter camoed cloths. He was also able to get a Bow and Arrow and was training himself the use of Archery, practicing on animals a lot. Three years began to pass by as he buried his Bow and Arrows somewhere though he doesn't seem to remember where...Now he's in Washington, otherwise known as "Badlands", getting back to his old ways of crime.

Will add more later when needed

Last edited by Nutmeg on Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nutmeg

Back to top Go down

Felix (Ass-Graber)'s Personal Life Empty Re: Felix (Ass-Graber)'s Personal Life

Post by CombatWolf347 Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:55 am

45 years for that? Damn. Isn't that a bit much?

CombatWolf347

Back to top Go down

Post by Nutmeg Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:08 pm

He was convicted with "Murder and Rape". Also with possession with illegal firearms and drugs. In some American states, people can go to prison for life for just murdering one person though Felix actually murdered quite a few more than just a single man who did abuse the 18 year old he had sex with

Nutmeg

Back to top Go down

Post by CombatWolf347 Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:41 am

That's a lot better. I have an uncle in Ohio who went to prison in a life sentence for murder, but he got out after fifteen years on paroll. Good job with this profile, keep up the good work. Smile Honestly, there are too many 'hero'-esque characters. White knights everywhere. Lol.

CombatWolf347

Back to top Go down

Post by Nutmeg Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:16 pm

Alright. Same to you Wolf. Also glad to hear your Uncle is out. Hope he's doing okay. And I'll make sure to make Felix a Rapist or somethin' on the server...still thinkin bout it tongue

Nutmeg

Back to top Go down

Post by Noahleahy Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:30 pm

No rapist, but a creep? of course. Rape isn't allowed just so you know.
Noahleahy
Noahleahy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nutmeg Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:57 pm

Already knew that Noah. Felix isn't really gonna be the fuckin rapist in the server...Plus if I'd have to rape someone. I'd do it in steam so no one can like basiclly make fun of the person and such. Plus thats not how I do that stuff. Felix right now is just a thief and murderer. So. We all good hopefully.

Nutmeg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down