BorneHeart Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BushMaster's FreeRunning/Parkour Application

3 posters

Go down

BushMaster's FreeRunning/Parkour Application Empty BushMaster's FreeRunning/Parkour Application

Post by BushMaster Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:28 am

Steam ID: 79542185

Time in the server: I think since this Monday.

What skills are you applying for: FreeRunning. I don't plan on making it to where I'm able to scale a fricking skyscraper, but just a standard building and be able to run on railings and such.

Why do you need this authorization?: I plan on making my character a courier of some kind, so it'll be nice and much easier to be able to get from place to place faster.

Character name: Alice Halls

Backstory:
Alice, a small 15 year old girl born in Virginia, was a sweet farm girl before the outbreak. Most of her early life consisted of playing outside with her brother. One time, her parents got her a jungle gym for her birthday, and all she did was play on it, day upon day.
Before she was even 10, an unspeakable occurrence happened... Her family was forced to leave their home, for a military outpost was being set up there. The family wasn't quite sure why they ere being forced out of their home, but within a few hours, their answers would be easily noticeable. Alice's brother was out asking for directions, when suddenly he was jumped by four undead nightmares, being mauled to death infront of his family. Horrified, they drove off, heading north to find family.
Unfortunately, the worst has yet to come for Alice. In Michigan, she was 14 at this time, her family was pulled over by a band of marauders. After picking off what they could from her entire family, they murdered her parents infront of her. By luck, a pack of Nightmares come and the thieves panic, losing all sign of Alice as she disappears into the trees.

10 Lines of RP using this auth:
**Alice Halls leaps into a small crate and jumps up to grab a pipe sticking out of the building.
**Alice Halls runs to a wall, and before hitting it, she leans her body back, "runs up the wall" and lets gravity aid her in doing a backflip.
**Alice Halls runs 20m on a rooftop and jumps to the next roof as she reaches the end of the first.
**Alice Halls runs on a rail of a sidewalk as she thrusts her body off of the left side, performing a side flip.
**Alice Halls runs below a scaffolding and jumps upward, grabbing one pole as she swings herself up to the next, and does the same with the next parallel pole.
**Alice Halls runs to a chest high wall and easily vaults over it, golding her legs under her as she makes it over.
**Alice Halls grabs a piece of rope and swings up to a pole, grabbing it, and pulling herself up as she perches on it like a robin.
**Alice Halls starts from the ground as she grabs a brick sticking out of the wall, hoists herself up, grabs a window seal and pulls herself up again, and crawls through the window into the room.
**Alice Halls runs down the sidewalk and runs head on towards a merchant stand. She jumps and tucks herself in, going straight through the merchant stand.
**Alice Halls jumps from a 15ft high wall and rolls as soon as she makes contact with the ground, standing up unscathed.

How did this character learn these skills: During Alice's time in Michigan, she was doing her best to avoid herds, and hiding in buildings wasn't enough. Though she may have struggled at first, she learned how to jump across buildings 10ft across from each other, and also how to be able to pull herself up from ledges. After a good few months, she learned how to run on railings and pipes, and how to do flips as well.
Eventually, her newly found skills were put to the test as a group thieves chased her all over a small town. Her only way to escape was to pull herself onto a roof, then jumping onto lower roofs as she makes her way up to a reasonable and safe height. She escapes the town by jumping her way from a roof onto a large tree, and slid her way downwards, being able to safely get away from the group.

Do you understand that if you abuse these authorizations, Or if you fail to meet standards while using them that they CAN be revoked?: I understand this to the letter... In short, yes.

BushMaster

Back to top Go down

BushMaster's FreeRunning/Parkour Application Empty Re: BushMaster's FreeRunning/Parkour Application

Post by BushMaster Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:50 am

Forgive the appearance of the lacking of paragraphs... It looked different on the actual writing portion of it.

BushMaster

Back to top Go down

BushMaster's FreeRunning/Parkour Application Empty Re: BushMaster's FreeRunning/Parkour Application

Post by b0bpwns Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:57 am

BushMaster is a pretty good roleplayer who like myself, just has grammar and formating mistakes which makes them look worse then they really are. They some times need to be reminded when they're going a bit over board but, are generally good when it comes to this schema.

+support

b0bpwns

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox - Dpplgngr is owner Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:03 am

I'm sorry but it seems like the /me's are a bit poorly written, And the character's skills, by and large are things everyone already possess "Survival" wise.
Fox - Dpplgngr is owner
Fox - Dpplgngr is owner
Owner

https://borneheartgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down