BorneHeart Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yval'Te Roleplay Guide

Go down

Yval'Te Roleplay Guide Empty Yval'Te Roleplay Guide

Post by Fox - Dpplgngr is owner Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:39 pm

If you'd like a Yval'Te character contact me on steam and inform me! The character's ARE locked only to being for highly trusted members, simply considering the restrictions involving these characters.

Yval'Te

Yval'Te Weapons
Spoiler:

Yval'Te Armor
Spoiler:

The Yval'Te Physdesc/abilities
Spoiler:

Their home planet is referred too as "Prithvi"
The northern mountains lack foliage, and is extremely cold all days of the year, Layers of volcanic ash litter the planet.
Meanwhile the southern jungles have trees slightly larger than red woods, And rivers that connect to a multitude of lakes, and the vast ocean.
The planet is divided into two sects, The north and south. each has unique traditions, architecture, and cultures. Santih the northern nation, Mahamaya the southern nation.

Santih Traditions, and Actions
Spoiler:

Mahamaya Traditions, and Actions.
Spoiler:

Though something that is not culture based, the Yval'Te all understand that a bite is final, often mercilessly killing the bitten individual unless they have had a tempered bond, in which case they often attempt to remove the limb entirely in order to attempt and save that individual.
Those with an amputated limb are often considered worthless by all Yval'Te, and the person who cares for them is expected to pick up both their duties, and the duties of the one they're caring for.

Yval'Te Naming.
Most Yval'Te will be given english names, though the ones born back in Prithvi will have "traditional" names(Which can be supplied to you by an admin.) more often than not similar to roman names.

Yval'Te Playstyle.
Spoiler:

Glossary of Yaati'De words, and phrases. (Yaati'De being the language used by the Yval'Te)
"Savate" - A formal greeting used between Yval'Te, only used to highly honored human beings.
"Seveta" - An affectionate version of "Savate" used to greet individuals they're extremely fond of.
"Asa tivna." - A saying for the dead, often used by Santih Warriors, roughly translated as "Rest Peacefully."
"Euma svel et hamen." - "Human(s) leave my home." Used to indicate places where humans aren't welcome.
"Oblitun et umba" - The saying often used prior to combat, often translated as "Fate favor me"
"Hamen" - The word for "Home"
"Kritah" - The term for "Corrupted" it's more often than not used to describe someone who was bitten.
"Suhn" - The term for "Pure" it's normally used to describe an artifact that was purified.
"Svel et ponm" - Meaning "Pardon my leave"  used when they choose to leave.
"Mohkan" - Used to call out "Wendigo"(Zombies)
"Duerma" - meaning "Useless" "Shitty" or generally "Worthless"
"Traehaya" - The Yaati'Da phrase for "Paradise"
"Euma" - Used to identify a Human Being.
"Devu" - Used to identify a Male Yval'Te.
"Devi" - Used to identify a Female Yval'Te.
Fox - Dpplgngr is owner
Fox - Dpplgngr is owner
Owner

https://borneheartgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down