BorneHeart Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Braden Deval's profile

Go down

Braden Deval's profile Empty Braden Deval's profile

Post by The Absolute Zer0 Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:14 am

“After you find out all the things that can go wrong, your life becomes less about living and more about waiting.”

Braden Deval's profile Tumblr_n3e05cSe7r1qat3ddo4_500

-Status sheet-

Hair: Black

Eyes: Green

Weight: Clocking in around 170 pounds

Height: A little over 5'11

Ethnic: Caucasian

Mental Health: Easily angered, sudden moods (Rare)

Physical Health: Mesomorphic

-Journal Logs-

Journal Log: 001:

Just found this journal. I guess it's supposed to help with keeping me calm. Am I the only one who's normal around here?

Journal Log: 002:

Found this nice little area, I found a few friends..We should stop moving. I think we'll stay here.

Scorned, Hated, Not liked, Indifferent, Okay, Friend, Need to Protect, Family, Dead/Gone

Amy: I'll never be able to forget you. For what it's worth, thanks for the good times. Karis grew up so fast..

Mom: I shouldn't of ever let you into the city. I'm sorry.

Karis: I will never let you get hurt. You remind me of my mother so much..

Rook: One of my only friends in these times. I'll protect her, she'll protect me. Thanks for letting me stay at your place.

Vinther: You keep my up when I'm feeling down. Good friend, loyal. I'd trust you with my life.

Mason: I feel like you're ready to explode at any second, and I'm pretty sure I won't be at the end of the barrel when you go off. Thanks for letting me stay at your place.

Tom: Was with me when we were 'Rangers'. I'm glad he didn't hate me for quitting. He seems pretty chill compared to other people I've met.

Thalia She let me in when I needed to save someone, and seems pretty friendly.Though I don't know her too well.

Yval'Te If these guys just minded their own business, Karis wouldn't be going through this. I don't care if it wasn't their fault. And now they're getting all these people who want them to have rights? No.
The Absolute Zer0
The Absolute Zer0

http://www.niceme.me

Back to top Go down