BorneHeart Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alucard decides to nest in yet another place.

3 posters

Go down

Alucard decides to nest in yet another place. Empty Alucard decides to nest in yet another place.

Post by Alucard Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:39 pm

I know some of the people here, and I also know that I have a penchant for annoying most people I meet. The few that tolerate it, though, often experience blackjack and strippers at their behest.
In any case, I hope I had not developed any animosity towards the people I do know (won't name names) but I look forward to enjoying +100 hours a week here.
Alucard
Alucard

Back to top Go down

Alucard decides to nest in yet another place. Empty Re: Alucard decides to nest in yet another place.

Post by Noahleahy Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:17 am

Welcome friend, I don't think any one hates you or feels that way so...I feel you're off to a good start. :3
Noahleahy
Noahleahy

Back to top Go down

Alucard decides to nest in yet another place. Empty Re: Alucard decides to nest in yet another place.

Post by Alucard Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:46 am

Noahleahy wrote:Welcome friend, I don't think any one hates you or feels that way so...I feel you're off to a good start. :3

"Name your weaknesses."
"Honesty."
"I don't think honesty is a weakne-"
"I DON't GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK."
Alucard
Alucard

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox - Dpplgngr is owner Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:26 am

You're welcome to play here but you'll need to try and leave the drama at the door, I won't be supporting anything like that here.

https://borneheartgaming.forumotion.com/t3-rules-staff-roster

(Spoiler alert: No, characters with anime names WON'T be allowed)
Fox - Dpplgngr is owner
Fox - Dpplgngr is owner
Owner

https://borneheartgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:43 pm

Fyrtiv wrote:You're welcome to play here but you'll need to try and leave the drama at the door, I won't be supporting anything like that here.

https://borneheartgaming.forumotion.com/t3-rules-staff-roster

(Spoiler alert: No, characters with anime names WON'T be allowed)

*explicitly slammed the drama in the door*

*created literally the most white character ever*
Alucard
Alucard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum