Custom map [includes poll]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you want a custom map for the server?

83% 83% 
[ 5 ]
17% 17% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

Custom map [includes poll]

Post by Thunderwolf on Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:59 pm

Hey people,

I was wondering if someone knows how to use hammer editor, if so, we could make a custom map for the server.
I've been working on some buildings which I'll post screenies of later.
Thunderwolf

Back to top Go down

Re: Custom map [includes poll]

Post by The Absolute Zer0 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:12 pm

I really don't see why we wouldn't want a custom map, though I doubt any of us have experience with Hammer. I messed around with it for like, half a second, but not enough to make a map good enough compared to other maps like Outer Canals.
The Absolute Zer0

http://www.niceme.me

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox - Dpplgngr is owner on Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:22 pm

The Absolute Zer0 wrote:I really don't see why we wouldn't want a custom map, though I doubt any of us have experience with Hammer. I messed around with it for like, half a second, but not enough to make a map good enough compared to other maps like Outer Canals.

Likely due to the fact it'd kill the playerbase as noone would actually have the map, and that it's hard to find people who actually understand hammer enough to make a highly detailed map, but don't ask an exorbitant amount of money for the map itself.
Fox - Dpplgngr is owner
Owner

http://borneheartgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderwolf on Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:15 am

Fyrtiv wrote:Likely due to the fact it'd kill the playerbase as noone would actually have the map, and that it's hard to find people who actually understand hammer enough to make a highly detailed map, but don't ask an exorbitant amount of money for the map itself.

I don't want to kill the player base, that would really mess things up. Therefore I'm not going to be making the map for the server, but as a side project.
Thunderwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top