BorneHeart Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swarx's Homeland Security member auth

4 posters

Go down

Swarx's Homeland Security member auth Empty Swarx's Homeland Security member auth

Post by Swarx Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:56 pm

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43394747

Time in the server: Not long. But I've been with Windswept for months.

What are you applying for: To have characters that are members of the Department of Homeland Security, maybe FEMA? Basically civilian workers with HAZMAT suits. Maybe I could make an zombified FEMA member, too? Specific skills would probably be basic first aid, radio operation, and proper training on how to work in a HAZMAT suit.

Why do you need this authorization?: I feel as if government characters in zombie apocalypses are dominated by the military. I'm just wondering if I could try something different.

Character name: Morgan Kirk

Backstory:

Morgan grew up in a suburn in Minnesota, being in her early twenties with the outbreak occured. She was a volunteer for her area's Community Emergency Response Team, and  she worked with disaster management involving the outbreak in its early stages. Eventually, though, things became too intense, and eventually many of her fellow volunteers were becoming killed as they attempted to assist people.

Once the extent of how violent the infected were became realized, and the military became involved, she got evacuated to a fortified city which was guarded by many soldiers and police. There, being relatively safe from the monstrosities that began to plague the country, she continued her work. Said work often consisted of processing refugees, administering blood tests for infection, and cleaning up after riots. After about a year, she became an full-time employee of the Department of Homeland Security, recieving training in biohazardous materials disposal and such. She felt accomplished; for she had risen from a simple volunteer to a fully-fledged member working for the government.

Eventually, she was transferred outside of the city, attached to a military unit operating in a rural area. There, her work involved checking individuals for infection, and dousing dead bodies with kerosene to burn. Deep inside, she still feels as if each thing she does is just one step closer to fixing it all.

10 Lines of RP using this auth: (Medical auths = MedRP, Repair Auths = Repair RP, Et cetera.)

Morgan Kirk opens her eyes, sliding out of bed with a yawn.

Morgan Kirk rises to her feet, stretching a bit as she makes her way over to the closet where her working clothes are kept.

Morgan Kirk opens it up, beginning to dress into her hazardous materials suit. Afterwards, she pulls on her gas mask after replacing the filter inside of it.

Morgan Kirk walks outside, now letting her gas mask hang around her neck until she needs to use it. She flips the rubber hood of her suit up over her head, rubbing her eyes as she glances around the compound.

Morgan Kirk spots a military officer overseeing a few soldiers moving corpses from rows into piles. She goes about walking over to the officer.

He speaks to her, pointing over at the soldiers as they finish piling the bodies up. "Go douse the pile," he directs.

Morgan Kirk nods, making her way over to grab a jug of kerosene, carrying it to the pile of corpses before dumping the liquid over it.

Morgan Kirk, setting the jug down, reaches in to her suit's pocket and takes out her matchbox. She opens it and comes up with a single match, trying to strike it.

Morgan Kirk successfully causes a small flame to appear on the match. She tosses it on the pile as it begins to burn.

Morgan Kirk sighs, crossing her arms and simply staring into the flames. After a few moments, she looks over her shoulder, seeing the two soldiers watching the burning pile with her.

Eventually, they all return to their duties. The grimest part of their day, so far, was over.

How did this character learn these skills: (Atleast 2 paragraphs, can be explained in backstory.) Explained in backstory.

Do you understand that if you abuse these authorizations, Or if you fail to meet standards while using them that they CAN be revoked?: Yes.

Last edited by Swarx on Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:06 pm; edited 3 times in total

Swarx

Back to top Go down

Swarx's Homeland Security member auth Empty Re: Swarx's Homeland Security member auth

Post by b0bpwns Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:00 am

Sounds cool.

b0bpwns

Back to top Go down

Swarx's Homeland Security member auth Empty Re: Swarx's Homeland Security member auth

Post by Sovietbiscut Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:59 pm

I guess, heck we don't have CDC so I suppose this is close enough. +SUPPORT
Sovietbiscut
Sovietbiscut

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox - Dpplgngr is owner Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:18 am

I'll give this a plus support but it isn't uptoo me to authorize things, the small lore change kinda fucked with the auths but nothing will need to be rewritten, unless made after the lore change.
I'll talk to the people who run the military once they're all present. Razz

Criticisms though is that you didn't specify the skills you're applying for, so you'll need to do that at the least.
Fox - Dpplgngr is owner
Fox - Dpplgngr is owner
Owner

https://borneheartgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Swarx Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:07 pm

I added a few specific skills.

Swarx

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox - Dpplgngr is owner Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:05 pm

Locking for now, I'll contact you if it's authorized by the military group. Razz
Fox - Dpplgngr is owner
Fox - Dpplgngr is owner
Owner

https://borneheartgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down