BorneHeart Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rip Albreicht

2 posters

Go down

Rip Albreicht Empty Rip Albreicht

Post by Alucard Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:53 pm

Name: Rip Albreicht
Birthplace Stuttgart, Germany

Dark Hair|Bright Blue Eyes|Round Spectacles|Pale Skin|Small Stature|Camo Shirt|Black Pants|Old Boots

Voice: Rip speaks with a thick accent, clearly from her heritage. Often vying to be the loudest and most sarcastic one in the room, Rip is outgoing through and through.

Traits/Weaknesses
OVERVIEW:

Animosity|Hated|Distrust|Neutral|Trusted|Associate|Friend|Loved One

Schrodinger 'Kliene' Lila: Rip's own adoptive son, she will go above and beyond to both protect him and tease him about "coming-of-age," such as implying that the 14 year-old molests her patients.

"A great nurse, and a terrible example, mein kliene is starting to take after me in terms of sarcasm. I couldn't be prouder."

Kaija (Lastname): Rip's first patient in Minnesota, Kaija and Rip met when the German waltzed into Haven right after Kaija collapsed into it after being shot. Rip predicted they might become great friends due to both Kaija dealing with her sarcasm, and their European descents.

"An excellent patient zero, although I question her foolhardiness. Seriously, who passes up painkillers after getting shot? I was even going to jab her with the syringe. No morphine, just a complimentary poke."

Denise Walterson: They met way before their arrival in Minnesota, often indulging Rip's alcoholic tendencies in an abandoned town in Kansas. When Denise's warehouse burned down, everyone inside was separated from each other. Rip doesn't quite yet know why Denise refuses to talk to her, but she is gleaning plenty from just observing from afar.

"A nice little girl, at least before it got torched. Ironic, considering someone put a cigarette out in her eye. In any case, I'm sure there's a reason she hates human interaction, at least mostly. I mean, I'm pretty much the best person there, why wouldn't you want to talk to me? I'm going to continue coalescing notes about her behavior."

Myles 'Tex' Duke: The child and Rip often butt heads, and it's escalated very recently.

"A presumptuous little brat, kept criticizing my skill as a doctor. Granted, I might enjoy the procedures a bit much, but still. I thoroughly enjoyed kicking his ass, along with Spoffly."

David Spoffly: Although originally friendly, Rip's recent instability has changed that.

"He seemed friendly enough. Until he made a fucking Nazi comment. I think I dropkicked him at some point."

Last edited by Alucard on Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added moar chars.)
Alucard
Alucard

Back to top Go down

Rip Albreicht Empty Re: Rip Albreicht

Post by Fox - Dpplgngr is owner Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:28 pm

Fyrtiv wrote:Server Rules
9: Cross Character interaction isn't allowed.(One of your characters cannot directly interact with another)
Fox - Dpplgngr is owner
Fox - Dpplgngr is owner
Owner

https://borneheartgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:03 am

Fyrtiv wrote:
Fyrtiv wrote:Server Rules
9: Cross Character interaction isn't allowed.(One of your characters cannot directly interact with another)

Hence why I gave a reason WHY. I hate the idea that two people in the same relative area can't interact at all, so I gave myself a reason for them not to.
Alucard
Alucard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum